A quick and easy weekday dinner from the Four Wheels of Health program that is gluten and dairy free!
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 110 g Chicken Breast (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 Avocado (peeled & pit removed)
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Milk (canned, full-fat)
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
- Spiralize the zucchini or use a julienne peeler to create noodles. Set aside
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and sprinkle it with turmeric, Italian seasoning, and sea salt and pepper to taste. Saute for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the avocado cream sauce by combining the avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice and sea salt and black pepper to taste in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, transfer it to a plate then add the zucchini noodles back to the pan. Saute the noodles for 1-2 minutes or until soft and warmed through. Add the avocado cream sauce into the pan and stir until well mixed and warmed through.
- Divide the creamy zoodles between plates and top with chicken. Enjoy!
Notes: Vegan or Vegetarian? Use chickpeas or white beans instead of chicken.